Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome to the world, little one

Introducing William Cristoff Lenoir! I went down on Saturday on a hunch, to Monterey and one of my best friends, Andi, was in full blown labor. So we got her to the hospital and set about to bring this little guy safely into the world. Andi was a true champ. This is William in his little carrier and his first outfit which was waaaay too big. But he'll grow;) This is the first time I have been with someone in labor from the beginning to the end (stepping out for the 20 min of pushing-Tony handled that;) New respect for nurses, doctors and epidural needles....Andi's family is in Utah and Tony's is in France so I was more than happy to fill the roll of the pillow fluffer, drink getter and distractor during contractions...

Testing his fingers...
The little family-on a side note, how fantastic does Andi look? Also on a side note, the hospital was the nicest hospital I've ever been to-it felt like a resort in the woods! Except for that whole hospital thing...

William and his doting Aunt Sara (me:)

Feet!

Koala bear
Welcome to the world!

3 comments:

  1. Now you got a fever, and the only prescription is...more babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pic #1. Strapped in, ready for lift-off.
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feet = my favorite picture.
    -Z

    ReplyDelete