Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Mother and daughter and BFF

This is one lucky kid. My friend, Bek-who has been with me on many adventures including but not limited to a rather wild road trip through southern Spain, is one of the most incredible women I know. She is strong and brave and married an awesome guy. And here is her baby with AWESOME hair...I was kind of obsessed with it....It was swaying in it's own breeze...I took care of her on Saturday for a couple of hours while Bek and P went to a wedding reception. I kept whispering to her all the things I would tell her about her mama when she gets a little older. She was crying a little and I walked outside and when she saw the stars, she got very still. That little girl is going to be a wanderer and globe trotter. I can sense these things;)

LOVE that hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment