Friday, March 6, 2009

Cassie's 30th B-day-Old Hollywood Glamour!

This girl really knows how to throw a party-after all....it's her business:) She rented out a theater in Menlo Park and had photographers outside and silk screens and lots of fun treats inside. Such a fun girl! This is the lobby where she decorated with Chinese lanterns and her favorite movie posters.

I feel like I needed a feather boa....How fabulous are these ladies? I called them "fancy ladies".

The Birthday girl and her awesome hollywood shot. And LOTS of popcorn.
Although little know fact about me-I never eat popcorn....long story but it drives my family crazy because they love it!

Cute little cupcakes for the birthday girl...a Cupcake toast!

Awwww. How cute is Cassie?! Love this shot:) Happy Birthday Cassie!

No comments:

Post a Comment