Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Arasterdero Preserve and Gorilla time

Some of the 10% of shaded trails we found. It was a little exposed and on the warm side yesterday...But they were all troopers and we had a great time.
Sisters! This is before I dragged her on a 5 mile hike...see how happy she looks?

The beginning of our hike yesterday. Not sure why they wanted to sit on different stumps but I went with it:) I love the poppies. I also kept telling J. that if he picked them, he would have to go to an American jail as they are the state flower. K. made me stop tormenting him.

K and I got our toes done after a long lunch in the city.
Note to self-pedicure after a lot of walking is the way to go.

It was a serious heat wave in SF-I think it hit 90? Made for some great cityscape shots.

This gelatto place was AWESOME. Bright orange inside and each of the flavors had corresponding decorations....for instance-this is a shot of banana gelatto with a gorilla on it. How cheeky;)

Yummy Asparagus pizza with truffle oil and carmelized onions at Rose Pistola.

My Car...ok...maybe not my car...but this beauty was on the street in North Beach in SF and I just couldn't help myself. It was so shiny!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara
    Peter here, from the "Walk a mile in her shoes". We meet earlier 4/22 at the start of the walk. I have several questions for you. Please call me at the 408-235-8900 Hotel # and ask for me.
    Awesome meeting you. Peter

    ReplyDelete